Maximum revenue capture & financial visibility
Medical billing services California
While our approach leaves no stone unturned with backend systems and payers, we understand how to free doctors from unnecessary billing tedium as well as safeguard patient relationships at every step of the electronic billing service collection, medical billing services cycle. You remain in constant control of every aspect of your practice’s revenue medical billing services cycle with performance reporting.
- Patient and charge data exports are collected for your office daily.
- Patient demographics and charges are keyed by our staff or electronically transferred through our EMR/billing interface.
- Medical claims process software is used to scrub claims for error and submit claims electronically.
- Insurance payments are received via paper or electronic remittance. Payments can be received at either the practice location or at Human Medical Billing main office.
- Payments are reviewed, line-item stepped into the system, compared against fee schedules, and then balanced. This is all performed at the time of payment stepping to help ensure correct reimbursement.
- Patient balances are billed and should the patient fail to respond, a letter and/or call sequence is initiated to obtain payment. It is important to note that patients are provided with a toll-free number to call HMB with any questions about his or her bill.
- AR (Aging Reports) will be carefully processed and sent for your appraisal.
- Once an outstanding claim has been identified as past due, the Human Medical Billing system alerts our Reimbursement Specialist who then reviews the history and follows-up on the claim accordingly.
- Reports are sent on a weekly/monthly basis and are available online 24/7 for client review.