1. What is Human Medical Billing’s Mission?
To deliver enhanced profitability and more time for the client to the practice and deliver the highest level of patient care by offering comprehensive medical billing solutions.
2. How long has Human Medical Billing been in business?
Human Medical Billing has provided practice management and billing services to physicians and healthcare facilities since 2001.
3. What tools does Human Medical Billing use to help practices maximize the bottom line?
Our Technology plus service approach to practice management maximizes the reimbursement process, streamlines practice operations, improves day to day collections and cash flow.
4. How can I analyze the effect of HMB’s services on my practice?
From any internet-enabled computer or mobile device you can analyze our operations. Our robust reporting tools show you not how we increase your revenue.
5. Am I going to get lost in the crowd?
Each client is assigned a designated Account Manager, giving the security and comfort of working with a representative who is uniquely familiar with your practice.
6. How customizable is this service?
No two practices are the same. Solutions are tailor-made for your practice. We work with you and your staff to design a program that fits the needs of your practice.
7. Can you explain about your workflow?
We follow a unique medical billing process that is streamlined, efficient, and successful.
8. What is it you can do for me that my in house billing team can’t ?
We put in extra hours without demanding a raise. With us you don’t have the overheads of Employee Salary, Pension Plan, Health Insurance, Extra Office Space, Extra equipment like computers, printers etc. We also save you from Employee management issues. We charge a set percentage of the total collections, this ensures that we don’t get paid a single cent until you get paid.
9. What kind of EMR’s do you support ?
We support a wide range of EMR’s, we have experience in most major EMR systems.
10. What are your prices ?
We charge five to seven percent of your total collections. Our pricing is completely transparent and it depends on how big or small your practice is. We get paid on the total amount collected which means we don’t get paid a single cent until you get paid and makes us more accountable.
11. How do you work with my EMR ?
If you have an existing EMR system, you provide us login access to your EMR account. After receiving the access, we perform our complete billing process in a very secure HIPAA compliant environment.
12. How secure is my data ?
HUMAN Medical Billing is completely HIPAA compliant and adheres to all the international security guidelines for medical data interchange. Any external storage devices are banned inside the premises. We have a data security team to guarantee you of complete informational security of your data. We also sign HIPAA and non-disclosure agreements with all our clients
13. Brief me about your AR calling services.
We provide you the most cost and time efficient AR calling services. For more info Click here.
14. How do I send across my data to you?
We configure a secure FTP account to send the data or use a data collection method which is mutually convenient.
15. Are you HIPAA compliant ?
Yes, we are. We follow HIPAA 2010 guidelines and adhere to the revised HIPAA regulations for the electronic transmittance of claims.
16. Do I have to sign a contract?
Human Medical Billing does sign a basic contract with the clients, but its not time bound. You are free to stop our services at any moment in time. We are confident that you will be satisfied with our services and will want to continue using our services.
17. Do I need any special software or system for you to do our billing?
NO. Whether you already have Software or if you are not computerized at all, we can handle your billing. NO COMPUTER IS NEEDED.
18. Who receives the payments?
Your office will receive the payments directly from the Payer. At times, electronically submitted claims payments are received by providers within as little as 7 business days of submission. For Medicare claims, providers generally receive payments 14 business days after submission. As a general rule, electronic claims are paid in 7-17 business days.
19. Does Human Medical offer consulting services?
Yes we do offer Practice Management services for a separate fee, we offer consulting services tailored specially for your practice. We also offer personalized data analytics of your practice economics as part of our Medical Billing services.
20. Does Human Medical help with Appointment Scheduling ?
We do offer Patient Appointment Scheduling for a separate fee. We also do appointment confirmations and appointment reminders for an extra charge.
21. Can I access your software and my data remotely?
Yes our software is hosted in the cloud and is accessible remotely , all you need is a compatible browser and an internet connection.
22. Can Patients pay their bills using Credit Card?
Yes we do accept Credit Card payments from Patients.
23. Does Human Medical assist with Meaningful Use and Other government incentive programs?
Yes we do offer guidance and assistance in implementing Meaningful use, MIPS and MACRA programs.